- September 21 – Heaven FAQ’s – Will I eat and drink in Heaven?
- September 20 – Heaven FAQ’s – What will happen to my body?
- September 19 – Heaven FAQ’s – What will life be like for those who don’t go to heaven?
- September 18 – Heaven FAQ’s – When does a person go to heaven?
- September 17 – Heaven FAQ’s – Of what importance are the things I do on earth?
Category Archives: 3 John
Read 3 John 1:4 I remember the moment like it was yesterday. The evening of September 5th, 2017…the day my son Matthew was born. Labor began super early in the morning so it was a very long day for Kelly … Continue reading
Read 3 John As 2 John was about truth, identifying and living by it, 3 John is all about relationships. Throughout the 15 verses that comprise this book, John describes three different relationships and how they can make or break … Continue reading
Read 3 John 1-15 Every time I go to Cambodia and Thailand, I am always floored by the hospitality shown. Our brothers and sisters there go way out of their way to accommodate us including preparing feasts for a few … Continue reading